Terms and conditions
How to behave
simplysucceed is not a conventional training course – or even an unconventional one. It is a shared program in which as a participant you are guided to achieve your own business objectives by:
- the materials, resources and questions posed by simplysucceed experts.
- the experience of other participants in this space.
- adopting and adapting materials to your own circumstances.
The outcome should simply be your success in taking forward your collaboration project. There is no completion process or certificate, and no cut-off date. You may go on using the materials here, or discussing issues with others here, for as long as you extend your licence. Should you require face-to-face support to supplement the work you have done, feel free to contact any of the resident simplysucceed experts.
This is a private collaboration platform. It’s a place you – and most other people – have come to explore, to get questions answered, and to find support. That means, of course, that you’re hoping to find someone else who will guide you, answer your questions and offer you the support you need. Your guidance, answers and support may well come in part from other program members. We hope that ultimately you may be offering these things as well.
To ensure that this remains a safe environment, we must insist on certain standards of behaviour, the most important being:
- be respectful of other members of the community
- no racist, sexist, or other abusive language
- this is not a space for selling services or recruiting.
- We invite you to report any offensive posts, and reserve the right to moderate or remove posts, and in extreme
- circumstances to terminate a member’s subscription to the site.
Terms and conditions
By accessing the simplysucceed web site at http://simply-succeed.com (the “Site”) you are agreeing to the terms that appear below. If you have any questions, please contact +44 (0)1494 565786 or +44 (0)7979 803 029 or e-mail email@example.com
1. Introduction This Site is owned and operated by Simply-Communicate Ltd and Shilbrook Associates Ltd. simplysucceed reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site at any time. It may exercise this right with or without notice. If applicable, notice will be given to your e-mail address, notice will be deemed to be served three hours after transmission or posting.
2. Use of Site Content The material posted here by simplysucceed can only be used within the organization that holds the licence; for example, all templates and tools cannot be shared outside the organization or outside its licence period.
Content posted by any user in the form of discussion posts or comments are supplied under the Creative Commons 4.0 licence. Under this licence you are free to share the content, copy it and redistribute it in any medium or format; adapt it by remixing, transforming and building on the material, for any purpose, including commercial purposes, with all the accompanying attributions.
3. Registration On registration, you must provide simplysucceed with accurate, complete registration information and it is your responsibility to inform simplysucceed of any changes to that information (including in particular your e-mail address)
4. Downloads and Java Security Copyright in any software or data file that is made available for download from the Site (“Download”) from third-party suppliers belongs to those suppliers. Where applicable your use of the Download is governed by the terms of any licence agreement that may accompany or be included with the Download. Do not install or use any Download unless you agree to such licence agreement.
5. No Warranties, Exclusion Of Damages, Limitation Of Liability And Exclusive Remedy
The Content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, the Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by simplysucceed. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named on this Site are at your sole risk and responsibility,
a. Limitation On Damages; Exclusive Remedy
You agree that your only recovery for any damages that you incur, and your exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the direct damages you actually incur in reasonable reliance on the applicable site service up to a limit of the following, at simplysucceed‘s election: (1) a refund of the amount you paid (if any) in total during the month in which the damage is first incurred, less any reasonable allowance for complying services, or (2) correction or replacement of the service.
The Site contains links to other World Wide Web sites provided by independent third parties (“Third Party Sites”), either directly or through frames. Where possible, simplysucceed will make clear where such links are being made, though Third Party Sites may be co-branded with simplysucceed and so include simplysucceed‘s trademarks. simplysucceed is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
7. Changes to these Terms simplysucceed reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site. Due to its policy of updating and improving the site, simplysucceed may wish to change these Terms (including those relating to your use of the Content). When terms are changed, simplysucceed will notify you by e-mail or by publishing details of those changes by including them at the end of these Terms (see “Changes to these Terms”). If you use the Site after simplysucceed has published or notified you of the changes, you are agreeing now to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Site any further after they are published at the end of these Terms or after you receive notice of them.
8. Advertising and Sponsorship Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with international and national law. simplysucceed will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material. Any advertisement on the site is not an inducement by simplysucceed for the user to enter into any agreement with the advertiser.
9. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
10. General You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these Terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
simplysucceed is a joint-venture between Shilbrook Associates Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 08107690 whose registered office is at The Studio, Witney Lakes Resort, Downs Road, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 0SY, and Simply-Communicate Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under number 5137978 whose registered office is at 42 Trees Road, Hughenden Valley, Bucks, HP14 4PW.